Menu
 
FAQFAQ
SearchSearch

MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in to check your private messages
Log inLog in
 
 

Community
 

am i the only one who cant play any more?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Technical Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
miike



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: am i the only one who cant play any more? Reply with quote

because its been a week and i still cant play
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nemokrad



Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's because you're stupid. look around.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason#8



Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemokrad wrote:
that's because you're stupid. look around.

^^this.

Download the new client. http://www.winbolo.com

It's in the downloads section.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sticks



Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Posts: 806

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jason#8



Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 486

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sticks wrote:
Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't join any games, Sticks. Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
miike



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason#8 wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't join any games, Sticks. Razz


ya
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jason#8



Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Posts: 486

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miike wrote:
Jason#8 wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't join any games, Sticks. Razz


ya

ya

download the new version. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nemokrad



Joined: 23 Feb 2003
Posts: 573

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason#8 wrote:
miike wrote:
Jason#8 wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't join any games, Sticks. Razz


ya

ya

download the new version. Very Happy

ya i think he was still waiting for us to tell him what to do
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acro



Joined: 06 Aug 2003
Posts: 1594

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemokrad wrote:
Jason#8 wrote:
miike wrote:
Jason#8 wrote:
Sticks wrote:
Sometimes new versions take time to adjust to. Other times you just need to shake off a bit of rust. The only thing I can say is don't give up, despite possibly being frustrated.

Pretty sure he meant he couldn't join any games, Sticks. Razz


ya

ya

download the new version. Very Happy

ya i think he was still waiting for us to tell him what to do



yea I like teh lotsa white boxies nyea iscool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
$$$$



Joined: 02 Sep 2004
Posts: 165

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no acro you like to blow your little white load on little white boys Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miike



Joined: 10 Dec 2008
Posts: 23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

$$$$ wrote:
no acro you like to blow your little white load on little white boys Razz



weirdo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
 
 
 
Winbolo.net Copyright ©2003 John Morrison