MemberlistMemberlist

UsergroupsUsergroups
RegisterRegister
ProfileProfile

Community

Minor LGM Problem

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nooblet

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Minor LGM Problem Reply with quote

When heating pills I shoot my pill about 3 times then my LGM automatically gets sent out and repairs the pill I heated causing me to lose my LGM alot. This is without any use of a brain by the way. Is this suppose to happen or it's just something I have to adapt to? Any insight or help would be appreciated.

Thanks Joe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Min

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Minor LGM Problem Reply with quote

Nooblet wrote:
When heating pills I shoot my pill about 3 times then my LGM automatically gets sent out and repairs the pill I heated causing me to lose my LGM alot. This is without any use of a brain by the way. Is this suppose to happen or it's just something I have to adapt to? Any insight or help would be appreciated.

The problem your describing is impossible. It can't happen period. If this is occurring, its because something is causing it, which means your clicking, or something else on your computer is causing the repair to occur (you claim that you don't have any brains running when it occurs, but this is the exact autorepair behavior of the brain you use, hence why I told you to stop using it)

Min
Kaos

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nooblet i really dont understand why you would use a brain. i cant imagine having any part of my game being decided by a computer brain or whatever u wana call it. uve been playing long enough now to be able to do all the tasks by yourself wouldnt you agree?
at least try to stop using the brain and do everything manually or you will never get to a level where you can compete with good players.
thats just my two peneth.
i simply cant comprehend how anyone can let a brain control any aspect of their game! i mean what does this brain do exactly? farm trees for you? fix pills for you? i dont know, but obviously it causes you more harm than good so id suggest doing what min advised.
if my little green man decided to run off without my consent id be very worried! i really dont understand the use of these brains man c'mon! it obviously doesnt give you an advantage so turn the damn thing off.
Very Happy
ErYan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:43 am    Post subject: It happened to me too Nooblet Reply with quote

I have a laptop with mousepad below my keyboard. Sometimes I hit it accidently and it sends the lgm. You need to turn off the mousepad.

If that is not the case, change your mouse and see if that fixes the problem.

Something is sending it, check your key settings if the stuff above doesnt work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winbolo.net Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: